2. After Installing Node JS. Set up your Android developer environment. You can either download them as a package or you can install Android as a plugin in your eclipse. Please refer this for reference. Anyway, before starting with step 2, make sure you have Java installed.
3. I hope that you have completed step 1 and 2 without any complications. Node JS installation in Step 1 will also install Node JS command prompt. So search for Node JS command prompt and open it.
4. Once you open node js command prompt enter “npm install –g cordova”. If you face something like “npm command not found”, you have either not installed node js properly or the npm has not been added to the path in the environment variable.
5. If step 4 is completed, you are well set to create your first app. Go to Node JS command prompt and navigate to the directory in which you want to set up your project. Enter “
6. Enter the newly created directory “cd
7. To view the different platform that you app can be scaled in enter “cordova platform ls”
8. To add a platform enter “cordova platform add android” and to remove a platform “cordova platform remove ios”.
9. Once the platform for the project is ready. Enter “cordova build”. If the build is successful, you are ready with your first android project.
10. To view the application, go into eclipse and import this project from existing application, create an Android virtual device and run the android application.
11. Now inside eclipse, in the project directory in the left, there will be a folder called www where you can develop your application with html, css and javscript.
12. For further documentation and deployment refer here.